Top Businesses in Jefferson City, Missouri

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Jefferson City, Missouri

DentaQuest - Dental Claims unpaid How do i go about filing a complaint against Mo.Net dental for unpaid claims? I have filed claims for patients 4 times and each time Mo.Net or... Mutual Of Omaha - Terrible Experience 1.0 This company let me go because l have had cancer and not because of late payment as they stated. This conpany is is definitely out to harm anyone who... Kwik Kar Lube and Automotive Service Centers - They check, but did not fill. 2.8 It was a couple of years ago, but it still frustrates me. At the Jefferson City location Truman Blvd. shop, I requested the Oil Change which... Centurylink - Internet service, or the lack of 1.0 Internet service sucks that is all I have to say! They are operating in the 1950's and have no shame in telling you that your problem is your fault... Boxycharm - Shipping Service Review from Jefferson City, Missouri 1.0 This is my second time contacting them regarding still not receiving my package. I have been charged for it almost a month ago and I have not... Oh my God, what a nightmare Mediacom service are!!! 2.9 After 10 days of trying their bundled internet/tv/phone, I finally gave up and cancelled and had them disconnected. I could never get hold of them... Ulta - Worst haircut ever!!! 1.2 I had an appointment with Ashley in Jefferson City, MO. for a cut and color. I should have ended the appt when she didn't know how to mix the color... Featured Americas Best Value Inn Room Review from Jefferson City, Missouri 1.2 The absolute worst hotel experience EVER! Not even fit for a dead animal. I stayed at the Inn on North Glenstone in Springfield, MO. I reserved two ni...