Top Businesses in Independence, Missouri

More companies in this location

Services in Independence, Missouri

Loans Loans

Latest Reviews in Independence, Missouri

Public Storage - Lost everything I owned 1.4 Starting from the beginning i didnt have the money to pay the taxes on my family home my parents bought in 1968 they both passed and i got the house.... Foot Locker - Bad Business Practices and misleading consumers 1.0 On 08/06/17 I took my son to our local store to get the shoes he wanted for back to school so we could take advantage of the TAX FREE holiday and... Public Storage - CRAZY ERVIN 291&Frontage rd indep mo 1.0 He became literally enraged when i asked for copy of contract reasons for just raising your bill said its a mo to mo billing wouldnt believe me when... Hostess Brands - I had three empty small bags included in a box of 8 coffee cakes I purchased two boxes of Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cakes as usual This is my breakfast each morning with my cup of ice tea. To My Dismay after taking... Resolved Menards - Rebate Review from Independence, Missouri 3.2 Spent $550 dollars and was supposed to get a rebate check it said was mailed on 5/30/2017 thats funny how it is now 6/13/2017 will not shop there... Menards - Broken plumbing unboxed the spa tub and found broken plumbing parts took it back and they did not have another tub in stock so the plumber is waiting on the tub and... 3 Lil Cutie Cakes - 3 Lil' Cutie Cakes=No customer service skills 1.0 I ordered a cake. I told the owner I wanted it exactly like the photo with different words, different side decorations and no cupcakes. The owner... Best Pet Parent - Watch Your Bank Account If You Order From These Crooks After repeated requests to this company initially regarding when I would receive my order, and then repeated requests for a refund of my shipping char...