Top Businesses in Summit, Mississippi

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Summit, Mississippi

Myler Disability - Disability Claim Review from Summit, Mississippi The law firm is terrible.they have been stringing me along for over 3 years,after the denial,they wrote me and said they are dropping my case. I'm a... Other Company - Pay off deleted credit line residual interest Paid off 2300 balance, had 5000 credit line put my line to 500, total pissed!! We are small business without credit line. Then worse they tried to... Planet fitness is SCAM I joined planet fitness in Oct 2011. The $19.99 a month blackcard membership. Had to pay $44 start up fee $26 prorate annual membership fee $18 start... Refer a friend to get taken by Directv I referred my parents to Directv because they r an OK company. They have had service for less than 6 months & the DVR box isn't working. They told... Loreal Usa - Loreal infallible makeup stains everything Loreal infallible 18hr makeup with SPF 20 sunscreen has ruined by staining my white bed linens and my white upholstered chair at my dressing table. Th... Family Dollar - Employees loudly talking about D*ck and B*lls around customers!! My wife went to the frayser Memphis location to simply grab some dryer sheets,doin laundry nearby.she went in with a good mood,came out disgusted.the... Further Options, Inc. Further Options is an extremely expensive conversion that does not work. Further Options concepts do not work in reality. They have zero customer serv... Other Company - Further-Options *WARNING* Febpurther Options modified my pickup, approximately, eight months ago, as I am wheelchair-bound from MS. Being on a fixed disability income, I had to...