Top Businesses in Starkville, Mississippi

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Starkville, Mississippi

Walmart - Great Value dry mop cloths/ 64 count 1.6 My family has two indoor pets that generate a lot of hair fall out. I normally buy Swiffer dry cloths but decided to save a few pennies and bought GV... Avasflowers - Did not receive correct order 1.0 Ordered same day deliver for dozen pink roses. When I asked if my daughter if she received she said no. I called Avas to ask why they weren't... Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experence On September 15, My daughter , granddaughter and I went to the Popeyes in Starkville Ms . The line was long, only one cashere, the cash register locke... Quibids - Total scam!!!! Think about this scenario about this site. A remote control, valued at $199.99 is up for auction. The auction ends with the winning bidder at... Huddle House Staff Review from Starkville, Mississippi 2.3 Huddle House in Columbus MS I've gone on some Saturdays for at least the last 3 months in the morning. The food is ok but the service is awful. The... Express Oil Change and Tire Engineers - Oil Change Review from Starkville, Mississippi My name is Sierra. I recently went in to get my car checked because it was squeaking. I was told two of my ball joints were completely broken so he... Screaming Owl - Love love love!! 5.0 I absolutely love the great deals that Screaming Owl provides! Although you do have to wait 4-6 weeks ONCE the offer ends, the clothing is SO worth... Cracker Barrel - BAD FOOD BAD SERVICE 1.4 JUST FILLED ONE OF THEAS OUT WHAT TO ITMUST HAVE GOT LOST, WENT TO cracker barrel i ordered sweet tea ckn dumpling corn bread fried okra and turnup...