Top Businesses in Southaven, Mississippi

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Southaven, Mississippi

Steak N Shake - Horrible service & server 2.2 My husband & I stopped for lunch while traveling at 12:30 p.m. today, Oct. 1, 2017 in Southaaven, MS. It took about 10 minutes to get seated & have... Sonic - Absolutely terrible 3.5 Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my... Outback Steakhouse - Being ignored as a customer is a problem for me. We called in to check the crowd and was told there was no long wait to be seated and took the name. When we arrived less that 30 mins later, there... Hardees - Waiting too long for a small order 3.1 I went to a Hardee's on Goodman Rd. in Horn Lake, MS at 9:00 A.M. CT and was never given the 'to go' paper with a number. There were 5 cash registers... Dodge - HVAC Control Module I really need help. We have a 2009 Dodge Ram and this Part has gone out 55056826AJ and Guess What. There is no replacement parts available they are... Entergy I switched banks. They pulled from my old bank after me going online and setting up the new account online. They did this twice. Now I am considered... Directv Technical Support Review from Southaven, Mississippi 2.9 I ordered and paid for the wireless package on 5/23/16. The earliest appointment available was 5/29/16. The installation tech showed up WITHOUT the... With Official Company Response Fashionmia Shirt Review from Southaven, Mississippi 1.3 My experience was AWFUL. I received the wrong size shirts. They don't measure anywhere near what the size chart says. One was several sizes too large...