Top Businesses in South Saint Paul, Minnesota

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in South Saint Paul, Minnesota

Bonfe - No Show - Terrible Service 1.0 I called Bonfe to schedule service for an Amana PTAC, since they are listed on the Amana website. I got their answering service. They took down my... Footh Auto Sales - A TRULY Exceptional Car Dealership, please read 5.0 Shopping for a new car is probably the most unenjoyable thing for me aside from furniture shopping. Then.... I stumbled across Footh’s Auto Sales. I... Drove 2 hours to buy from Footh Auto Sales, well worth the trip! They SUPPORT POLICE AND MILITARY MEMBERS! 5.0 I saw Footh Auto Sales showcased on a Fox 9 news special about the State of Minnesota not printing titles for dealers and customers. I thought it was... Footh Auto Sales are CROOKS. 1.0 These guys are CROOKS and will do whatever they can to sell you a vehicle. I say this because I see all these positive reviews and wonder where... Sportsmans Guide - Awful, uncaring and cold customer service. They do not stand behind their satisfaction guarantee. 2.0 They may have a wide selection of items, but their customer service is cold, uncaring and is truly terrible! They claim to have the strongest... Footh Auto Sales - There COMPLAINTS are Almost ALL POSITIVE REVIEWS! 5.0 I couldn't believe that there were actually 18 complaints against the guys at Footh! Then I clicked the link and started laughing because almost all... Footh Auto Sales - Only place I will buy 5.0 I had a mini van break down on me and was told by several people to go see Ben at Footh Auto. I called and spoke with a couple sales guys about my... Footh Auto Sales - Bought my car here 3 months ago and still love it! 5.0 I wanted to leave these guys some good feedback. Very nice staff and easy to work with. Being a younger woman I felt very weary car shopping, every...