Top Businesses in Shakopee, Minnesota

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Shakopee, Minnesota

Mypillow - Not worth the price/ worst pillow ever 1.2 This pillow does not live up to all the claims in their ads. The only one that was ok was its washability. The company is shrewd we received our 2... Mypillow - My Pillow - Recommend no 2.1 Heard the radio ad to try it free for 30 days. Ordered it. Did not like the pillow, which is filled with lumpy chunks of foam. Wrapped it up and sent... Mypillow - My Pillow 4.6 This pillow is awesome, but not for everyone. Gave to my daughter as a Christmas present and she thought they were uncomfortable. She sent them back... Shutterfly - Terrible Service - had to finally cancel our order 1.3 We have used Shutterfly for 10 years and never has an issue, but something changed this year. We ordered our Xmas cards over Thanksgiving weekend.... Mypillow - STOP THAT INSANE COMMERCIAL!!! 1.0 No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT... Mypillow - Great pillows! 1.0 Myself and my family have had these pillows for several yrs and love them! Previously had many headaches and neck issues. If too firm or soft the... Featured Offerup - Advertisement Review from Shakopee, Minnesota Just awhile ago I went to meet up a buyer of iphone 6 which was supposedly my gift for my brother. Didn't know the seller was teenager and he came wit... Samsung Electronics - Dumbing down Samsung Smartcams 2.0 When you are prompted to upgrade the smartcam firmware and you have a 3rd party application that is receiving and recording just fine the firmware...