Top Businesses in Roseville, Minnesota

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Roseville, Minnesota

Kay Jewelers Lost My Ring 1.4 My husband bought me an anniversary band for our 20th at Kay. They told my husband it was ready to be picked up. I went in the store and they... Sally Beauty Supply - I was racially profiled at sally's beauty supply. 3.7 I went to Sally's Beauty supply located on County Rd B in Roseville, Mn on Friday August 25, 2017. I picked my 14 yr old daughter up after work that... Ruby Tuesday - Poor Service Me And My Guest Were @ Ruby Tuesday. We Had to Seat Ourselfs. The Hostess Was Guarding the Salad Bar. We Were there for 20 minutes- If We Didn't... Geek Squad - Bought a new computer with loaded software. After a year said was going to expire wanted to recharge me for software. No one ever told that when I bought computer. Reported BBB 100's of complaints. 1.0 Want to charge me again after year to use software for another year. Loaded software bought with computer. Was never told this when bought computer.... Salvation Army - WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! 1.0 I CALLED AND WANTED TO DONATE MY FURNITURE AND ARMOUR AND A HUTCH THAT I HAD NO ROOM FOR IN MY NEW PLACE--- WHEN I CALLED TO SET UP THE PICK UP... Lakeville Motor Express, Roseville, MN., permanently closed on 11-19-2016 As a current Employee, now an Ex-employee of Lakeville Motor Express, in Roseville, MN., as of 11-20-2016, I would like to offer my thoughts and facts... Thumbtack - This has been the worst experience EVER -- very unskilled looser 1.0 This guy gave me a quote - then screwed up stuff - and I had to go get more material - then I just stopped him and he would not leave until paid for t... Axs - Terrible website and customer service 2.7 I bought two tickets to a concert on their website. The website was glitchy and kept kicking me out. Eventually I got two tickets. Then I noticed...