Latest Reviews in Northfield, Minnesota

Interval International - Not satisfied with how Interval World handles their customer service 1.0 We recently had a family vacation to Acapulco. We booked a 1 bedroom for 1 week and a 2 bedroom for 2 weeks. We specifically booked this certain... Mypillow - Pillow Review from Northfield, Minnesota The bamboo hotel pillow is half the price and much better Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - OVERPRICED IN NORTHFIELD, MN 3.0 was charged approximately $2700 for water heater installation, which included the water heater, ball valve installation ($150), and city permit ($84).... Mypillow - Pillow Review from Northfield, Minnesota 1.0 Mypillow. Buy one get one free. The only problem is there is not consistancy in these pillows. Of the ones we dought one is perfect one is hard. My... Vitalie Skincare Trial Review from Northfield, Minnesota I have had the same experience as these reviews. I never received paperwork in the boxes that came in the mail. I also did NOT receive any emails rega... Sleep Number Bed Review from Northfield, Minnesota 1.8 I purchased the sleep number about a year ago. This is honesty the worse bed ever!!! I haven't got a good night sleep since I've had it. I've... Banana Republic - Horrible wedding attire experience Four months ago we ordered 7 jackets for the groomsmen at a wedding to be held in July. 6 arrived on time, but just heard today (one week from the... Pilot Flying J - Sanitary Conditions Review from Northfield, Minnesota At Northfield flying j 8am. nobody cleaning showers after complaining someone finally started cleaning them. Someone should be cleaning showers ...