Top Businesses in Minneapolis, Minnesota

More companies in this location

Services in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Latest Reviews in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Meritain Health - Short term insurance claims 1.0 I switched to Meritain Health in February due to insurance being too high, due to this being short term insurance, they have not paid 1 cent of my... Nationstar Mortgage - Worst company ever! Same experiences as people describe/ not being able to pay on-line. Horrible customer services reps that didn't graduate 6th grade! Been hung up on... Dominos Pizza - Worst customer service EVER!!! 2.2 Ordered online from the 44th ave n , Minneapolis MN, 55412. I ordered online at 6:30 pm and was charged $19.71. After waiting 1.5hr for my food to be... Centurylink - Misquoted my internet and phone price 2.3 I called for renewal after having paid $63.80 per month for about a year. The customer service person said I would pay about $4 a month more for the... ECMC Creates Fake Loan Documents 1.0 For the past year, ECMC has contacted my work multiple times and attempted to garnish my wages. The document they have created bubbles out at the... Centerpoint Energy - They did not come in the day that they were suppose to 1.3 They have disappointing response time. They were suppose to come today but they scheduled it to be the next day. I am very disappointed with their... Budget Rent A Car - Overcharged over $1000 1.6 Original reservation was Jun 19-26, which I extended to Jun 27. I returned this car on the evening of Jun 27, locked it and left key in key drop as... American Express - Redeeming membership points 1.0 I have had an Amex platinum card for several years & I have accumulated over 122,000 rewards points. I called the Amex travel service today hoping to...