Top Businesses in Hopkins, Minnesota

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hopkins, Minnesota

Dominos Pizza - Domino's Pizza, Minnetonka, MN The local Domino's moved to the intersection of Shady Oak Rd and Excelsior Blvd in Minnetonka, MN. To save 10-30 seconds on delivery, they send their... Featured United Healthcare - Don't get sick if you have UHC! 1.0 UHC is fine as long as you don't go to the doctor or need a medication. They should be a circus because of the hoops they make you jump through to... Jcpenney Optical - Elderly mom treated harsly by JCPenney Ridgedale manager 1.0 On March 22 around 2:00 p.m. I went with my mother to look for glasses at JCPenney Optical at Ridgedale. The man interacting with my mom was very... Carhop - No More Warranty!! 1.0 Car Hop sells cars that do NOT last the time you are paying for them! I have had so many issues with them. They take advantage of people that do have... Partsgeek - Shipping Service Review from Hopkins, Minnesota 1.0 Ordered a right rear breaklight and they sent the left light. I emailed and they said to send the part back and emailed me a shipping label. They say... Robert Half - Liars 1.0 I worked with a "man" named Ryan Gilligan. His communications skills were that of a high-school drop-out, and he lied to my face. I had to follow up w... The Neat Company - I want my money back and the hundreds of hours I have spent using this ***. Will Quickbooks please buy out neat and fire them all? 1.8 I also have major complaints about the NEAT company. Their software is massively lackluster and seems like something from the late 1990's. I literally... It Works - Bad customer service 1.0 Placed order for cleanse on 3/12, was told on back order until 3/25. Haven't received the product or any further communication for IT Works. Called cu...