Top Businesses in Hastings, Minnesota

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hastings, Minnesota

Central Transport - Broken open a double wall box on a pallet 2.6 Central Transport had completed about six deliveries from TX to MN okay, but on the 7th, they busted open a double wall box that was strapped and... The Select Source - Over 100 Items Bought Over A 4 Month Period Review from Hastings, Minnesota 1.0 I trusted this company as my source for items to sell on eBay. 75% of the items I received were broken or damaged and I bought well over 100 items!... National Magazine Exchange - Pissed Customer #1 At this time, I want to let you know that I will Definitely Not Renew my subscription for the year 2016!! So get that down pat!! My name is Michael L... Will not waste my money at Sears! 1.0 My wife and I were looking for a twin bed at sears in Hastings MN and I should of listened to my wife and went to Slumberland and bought one. My... Wells Fargo - Bad customer service at Hastings MN drive thru 12/2/15 went to drive thru on my lunch break. Only one teller in window. One vehicle ahead of me. Teller carries on conversation with 3 more... Menards Staff Review from Hastings, Minnesota Nights and weekend service and knowledge had always been horrible at all of menards contractors service desk, (using several of the menards stores in... Centurylink - How the *** do you call this pile of *** internet? Lets see.. i can watch videos in 240p on youtube and it still lags, i have 500ms on all online games i play, i get about 300kbs download speed, me... Zulily - Receipt, various amounts Receipt was not itemized with a final amount, just an order #.
Amount printed from "Payment Succeeded" page was 29.98, checkbook was debited 24.98 alo...