Top Businesses in Grand Rapids, Minnesota

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Grand Rapids, Minnesota

Zillowestimate is erroneous!! We just issued our home with a local Realtor and he and his company spent considerable effort to arrive at the listing price...Zillow has a... Featured Chrysler - Bubbling Paint on Rear Bumper My name is Sandra Johnson and I own a 2013 Chrysler 200. I had taken my car to Lakewoods Chrysler, in Grand Rapids MN, at the beginning of the 2015 su... Drive Medical - Loose steering handlebar post My Drive knee Walker has developed a loose post that holds the handlebars and steers the unit. It rattles and feels like it's falling apart and there... Twinkledeals - HORRIBLE! JUNK! Please DO NOT order from this website. Unable to cancel and send the cruddy, horrible clothes back! Very UNHAPPY! The company is overseas... Lake Woods Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Horrible service at Lakewood Chrysler in Grand Rapids Minnesota 1.0 Lakewood Chrysler has horrible service. I had a recall notice on my vehicle. It has taken them over two months to get the parts because they say they... Horrible service at Grand Rapids Minnesota Pizza Hut 1.0 We got two orders of breadsticks which were not cut. We were not told what was on other appetizers even when asked. Our pizza was not cut. We had to... Bullyan Rv - Excessive Tire wear because of Bent Axles Our RV had bent axles which were replaced but the excessively worn tires because of the bent axles were not. Contacted BBB and the Hermantown Chamber... Napa Auto Parts - Customer complaint: Vulgar language used by the fat, bald clerk with glasses in the Grand Rapids, MN Store. I came in to pick up a battery on order. I did not recognize the clerk on the stool, so I tried to make small talk by asking if a new crew was...