Top Businesses in Duluth, Minnesota

More companies in this location

Services in Duluth, Minnesota

Latest Reviews in Duluth, Minnesota

Hoover - Really!?!?!?! 1.0 Today I was placed on hold when trying to reach a manager...59 minutes later, I was still on hold and the call was ended. Can you please help! Hoover... Bullyan Rv - Never Again 1.0 We stopped by Bullyman RV service desk. We saw a Mobile RV service unit parked where we pulled in. My husband went to the service desk and asked if... Delta Airlines - Delta knows nothing about customer service! I received an email explaining that my flight to Tampa was no longer available for 2/18/17. I originally purchased the tickets for this flight in... Cengage Learning - Cengage is completely unreliable 2.5 Literally the worst learning tool, mainly because the software is never working properly and is unreliable. Was required to purchase this expensive... Total Air Care - Air Conditioner Repair Review from Duluth, Minnesota 1.0 Do not use this company if you want your issues resolved quickly and professionally over a month and still no air. This company is unprofessional... Total Air Care - Air Conditioner Repair Review from Duluth, Minnesota DO NOT USE TOTAL AIR CARE!! They charged me for Freon $100 a pound. 8 Months later NO AIR!! The Service Manager Name Michael is a BUTT HOLE. Be... Carid - Shipping Service Review from Duluth, Minnesota 1.0 I ordered their cover King seat covers for a tocoma. Wasn't mad at the fact I spent $200 on some waterproof seat covers, I'm pissed at the fact they... Hobby Lobby - Manager Review from Duluth, Minnesota 1.0 Manager, Jeremy, at the Duluth Mn store is the biggest ***! He's been mean to customers, mean to employees, and acts like he's God's gift to...