Top Businesses in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota

Menards has great rebate program 5.0 What many may not know is when that rebate slip is spent in the store to purchase more items, those items are not taxed. So you actually get 11% back... Kapsco Moto - Boat Cover Review from Detroit Lakes, Minnesota 1.8 Terrible company and product. Do Not order from this company. Boat cover was completely inaccurate from description - Scam! Featured100% full ConAgra Foods - Banquet Chicken, frozen chicken What is banquet chicken doing? I never expected it. Bought a box of frozen chicken which before you would get Wings, thighs, legs in the box. for the... Pizza hut 1.5 Dated 1/31/16 today my wife had ordered online a meat lovers and a supreme pizza. We did not get what we ordered! I called and complained about it. I... Sears - Product in store but "not available" I needed an attachment for my vacuum. Looked online and their website indicated that there were several in the store. When I went to the store to... Propatches Usa - Awful company 1.2 I was told a seven day turn around for my $300 jersey, it has been a month and half, I still do not have my jersey. I have been lied to on the phone... Iyogi - Technical Support Review from Detroit Lakes, Minnesota 1.0 SCAM! They will tell you your network has been hacked, all of your devices compromised and that all of your drivers have been manually stopped... And... Canon Repair not under warranty with receipt. 1.0 I sent my camera into Canon repair in Jamestown. They sent me a statement saying that it was not under warranty. I send them the receipt four times...