Top Businesses in Blaine, Minnesota

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Blaine, Minnesota

Herbergers - Poor Consumer Satisfaction 1.5 I have shopped at Herberger's for years and used to love that store. In the last several years I have noticed it all going down hill, no wonder... La Fitness - The personal training director is a crook and lier 1.3 I've had nothing but problems with LA Fitness told one story by the personal training director when I signed up never received what was agreed upon.... Chipotle - No Tortillas, no beans, no forks, no discount 3.6 Went to local Chipotle (Blaine, MN) tonight to get dinner for family at 5:30pm, waited in line 10 minutes, only to get to the front of the line and... Dockers - Fabric is cheap and gets torn all the time 3.0 I've had no less than 3 pairs of Dockers that I've had to throw away because the fabric tears. In all 3 cases the pants were only a few months old an... Teechip - Horrible Service 1.0 Loved the ad for the hoodie sweatshirt but it has been a nightmare dealing with these people and this company. Ordered before Thanksgiving, kept... Bella Fleur - it's a scam I thought I was ordering free trials of anti-wrinkle cream and eye cream for a $4.95 shipping fee for each item. They did charge my credit card for... Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Worst Experience Ever. DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE We had a overflow on the toilet and scheduled an appointment with Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Services in MN. The technician came in and did nothing. H... Directv - Direct tv bAD 1.0 I hated your service FROM THE BEGINNING.
From the beginning I told you to send me a return package. You ignored me a half dozen of times. You made m...