Top Businesses in Southfield, Michigan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Southfield, Michigan

Resolved Enterprise Rent A Car - Enterprise still practices the ding scam in Michigan in 2017 5.0 My dealership rented a Ford Fusion for me..got to the counter and they still demanded $50 dollars deposited from me. Ok that don't make no since but... Park West Gallery - Wrong frame, split frame, defective artwork, and worst customer service 2.0 Purchased 3 pieces of art on cruise in JUL 2017. Received shipment at the end of AUG. 1. PW shipped one painting in wrong color frame and at first... Belle Tire - Pay up front 1.0 Visited the Belle Tire on Southfield Road in Southfield, MI on 9/14/17. Car was diagnosed with brake line problems. I was told by an manager that I... Park West Gallery - Defective Giclee Painting Purchased a Giclee from Park West Galleries while cruising on NYL out of NYC in May of 2017. Painting received defective - canvas not properly... Park West Gallery - Lack of communication 1.9 I have emailed park west many times now, not once have I got a response. I purchased 4 pieces of art on a ship. 3 of the 4 are damaged. I spent a lot... Talk America Services - Talk america 1.8 like the other complaint i too had cavalier, it was great ,then comes this company talk -------- in may an since they took over my service is... Clear Choice - Exceeded Expectations - Detroit ClearChoice 5.0 My husband and I had a amazing experience there. We met with a lovely consultant named Flo and she just absolutely took the fear and anxiety out of... Clear Choice - Lies! 1.3 The lady who interviewed me told me the upper would cost $28,000. I asked her if they could just implant 4 teeth. She said no, it had to be a...