Top Businesses in Southfield, Michigan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Southfield, Michigan

Clear Choice - Exceeded Expectations - Detroit ClearChoice 5.0 My husband and I had a amazing experience there. We met with a lovely consultant named Flo and she just absolutely took the fear and anxiety out of... Clear Choice - Lies! 1.3 The lady who interviewed me told me the upper would cost $28,000. I asked her if they could just implant 4 teeth. She said no, it had to be a... Park West Gallery - Possible fraud 2.1 I am considering a class action suit against Park West Gallery. Many people out there have experienced bad customer service, rude treatment, lack of... Gardner White Furniture - Terrible delivery service and extremely unprofessional customer service 1.0 I bought a sofa from gardner white at 8 mile rd . First delivery date got a broken one , 2nd date another broken one, 3rd date no show despite a... Park West Gallery - Charged for item Park West No Longer Owned 1.0 In February I purchased an original piece of art while on a three week Holland America cruise. Two months later, a representative from Sales at Park... Dollar Tree Stores - Management not concerned by lines at checouts 4.1 I shop at store 4504 regularly and was very disappointed when there was only one cashier on the register and she was doing her job trying to get line... Credit Acceptance - I bought a car from a hole in the wall dealership which i was accepted by Credit Accp. @ 22.99%. I made my first three payments before the due date, 6 days early. Behind 1 payment they took it. 1.0 3 payment early. I ended up in the ICU due to DKA. So short on money I missed one payment and they came to my work and took it with no phone calls or... Other Company - Worse hotel ever. I reserve a hotel in Northwestern Highway, Southfield, MI, because I was going to a party. When we arrived at the hotel at 3:30 in the afternoon. The...