Top Businesses in South Lyon, Michigan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in South Lyon, Michigan

Mypillow - Fraud 1.1 I have not received my free pillow as noted in advertisements, but was charged for two pillows and only received one. Company will not respond to my... Catalog Favorites - Purchases I purchased a pair of shoes which I am very happy with and am keeping, thank you. I also purchased a denim jacket which was to big. I returned it with... Tv Land - Younger AF (ON commercial) 1.0 DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHAT "AF" MEANS - I AM AN ADULT AND I AM DISGUSTED WITH YOUR CHANNEL SHOWING YOUNGER AND A SHOW CALLED "IMPASTOR" ARE YOU KIDDING M... Kaspersky Lab - Impossible renewal 1.0 I've had Kaspersky antivirus on my pc since buying it at Best Buy in 09, and I have to say I've had almost no problems at all with it and would... American Express - Serve Debit Card Review from South Lyon, Michigan 1.0 This card is a bunch of *** and i would never get this card again. Kmart order cancellation I placed on online order on 11-26-15 for an Amazon Fire 7" tablet bundle. The order was confirmed and invoice issued. On 12-1-15 I received an email... Benitos Italian Cafe And Pizzeria - Bad service 1.0 I ordered a pizza and bread at 6:20 and it came at 8:00. I called to speak to the manager and he told me "sorry, we only have 1 driver." and then I... Advocare - Review in Health and Beauty category from South Lyon, Michigan Listen people! There are always going to be the negative nellies out there!
Every product on the market has their complainers! As far as Advocare goes...