Top Businesses in Shelby Charter Township, Michigan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Shelby Charter Township, Michigan

Art Van Furniture - Delivery guys very un professional 1.9 We bought brand new living room furniture over two weeks ago, we did not like furniture, so we went back to store and bought diffedent furniture. I... DON'T BUY FROM INLINE TUBE...CHEAP PARTS , TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! 2.0 Purchased an entire disc/drum brake kit for my 66 GTO...one year later the proportioning valve is leaking. Contacted them to find out it's a common... Prestige Portraits - Long wait for a crabby photographer 1.7 After waiting over an hour past our scheduled appointment time, we were finally called back for our session. The photographer had zero personality... Inline Tube.... Horrible Experience 1.3 I purchased 3/8" Stainless Steel Fuel Lines with AN Fittings. Received the lines 8 days later. So glad I decided to pressure test prior to... Art Van Furniture - Bed Bug!!!! 1.6 Me and my boyfriend just bought a new house and I mean new just built... so we have been In need of all new furniture ( we didn't keep any and I mean... Inline Tube - Wrong part 1.0 i ordered a non power disc brake master cylinder for my 70 chevelle and got one for a power brake system. prior to ordering i called them to make... Walmart - Cashier does not know her job I was buying some items mostly food items and some wine. I payed with my EBT card, and the cashier told me that wine was not covered on it. This was... The Cleaning Authority - Stolen engagement ring 1.0 All anyone needs to know is the cleaning authority in Macomb Michigan has over 3 current police reports of stolen jewelry. My 2 carat ring was taken...