Top Businesses in Saint Clair Shores, Michigan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Saint Clair Shores, Michigan

Fox News - Megan Kelly Megan Is using her position to keep Donald Trump down She is worse than Bill O'Riley who has been repeating negitive items from the beginning of... Healthcare Gov - Each employee tells you what they think you want to hear 1.0 called 3 times to let them know of " life changes " at tax time they only gave us partial tax info so now we are having issues with the IRS because... Freedom Mortgage - Freedom home refinance with small loan Terrible, started process over 3 months ago lot of nice talk. No action, back and forthwith paper work never enough. All the papers were fine for... Credit Acceptance - Review in Financial Services category from Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Scamming *** bags...This company should be shut down along with half the dealers that they associate with .Finance u a piece OF *** CAR...THEY MAKE... Burger King - Poor service The Burger King on Harper Rd(Saint Clair Shores,Mich) between 10 mile rd and 9 mile rd has 2 drive thru lanes. I was there on Friday 2/19/2016 at... Wesley Berry Flowers - Ordered flowers for my wife 1/18/16 never delivered!!!!!!!!!!! Ordered flowers for my wife on January 18th to be delivered by 3 PM but when they weren't by 4 PM I called and was told that because they weren't... First State Bank Service Review from Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Absolutely hate that I have to visit a first state bank to deposit my mortgage every month!!! It's 2016. They function like they're still in the... Sleep Number - Mattress Review from Saint Clair Shores, Michigan 1.3 THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCE!
The original ordering process was ok, and I was promised my bed in 3 to 4 weeks. After 7...