Top Businesses in Royal Oak, Michigan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Royal Oak, Michigan

Olgas - Unfriendly, wrong order - twice 2.2 For the second time in a row, I got the wrong order at the Olga's on Woodward in Royal Oak. Olga's has steadily gone downhill over the last few years... Tbdress - Dress Review from Royal Oak, Michigan 1.5 I ordered a yellow dress and paid $52.48 with shipping and was sent a green dress. I asked for a refund and was told the most they could offer was a... Comcast - Unreliable Phone Service 1.0 I had a premium bundle with Comcast for cable, internet and phone service. After about a year I noticed my home phone never rang and family &... Avasflowers - DON"T DO IT! 1.0 What was supposed to be delivered to a HOSPITAL with a clear-cut address was attempted to be delivered to a MOTEL. It was not delivered the day... Offerup Offerup Buy Sell Offer Up Mobile Application Review from Royal Oak, Michigan 5.0 You dead brained robots crying about offerup because you were dumb enough to fall for old-as-dirt scams are pathetic! Wise up! If someone is selling... Supplement Warehouse - Customer Care Review from Royal Oak, Michigan Company has deducted funds and hasn't fulfilled order. No answer or respond by email or phone and is nearing a month since the order was placed. Chrysler Capital - What a Scam! 1.7 OMG what a racket these guys have!!!! So I bought a 2014 Dodge Ram thru Chrysler Capital. I bought the Truck at SnethCamp CJD in Highlanda Park Mi... CARCHEX - STAY AWAY! Worst warranty company I've ever dealt with 1.9 Hands down the worst warranty company. Their contract states they cover the steering rack, tie rods and stabilizer links and bushings but when they...