Top Businesses in Roseville, Michigan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Roseville, Michigan

Kroger - Told to "get out" by a new manager I never met! 4.7 A few months ago athen manager, Dave and I had a dispute about him not letting me make a return of tide laundry without a receipt. I said i would... Kroger Check List 3.0 I have been trying to get into the Kroger Check List for two days. I buy groceries there every week. I have an order this Thursday. I shop at the... Bob Evans Restaurants - Worst two days of dining in a single week. 1.0 At there on saturday, turkey dinners were cold. Waitress even apoligized for tge chef in advance. So we go back Tuesday, because the wife actually... Costco - Upgrade to Executive Membership 1.0 I was surprised when checking out last year that an associate popped up at checkout and told me that I should upgrade to executive membership due to... Molly Maid - HORRIBLE CROOKS 1.0 You charged me over $200 to clean a very small house. $218 to be exact. That means it took two people over 2 hours to clean a three bedroom, 2 bath... Club Newport - Book all inclusive package and had to pay for meals and drinks on vacation on 12/2015 I made reservation for an all inclusive package at the Savannah Hotel Barbados. I had the Club Newport consultant call the hotel to make... Art Van Furniture - Sofa Review from Roseville, Michigan 2.6 I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather... Skechers - Shoes falling apart within a few months I have purchased several pairs of the RelaxedFIT memory foam footbed slip resistant from Skechers Work. And every pair that I have purchased the left...