Top Businesses in Rochester Hills, Michigan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Rochester Hills, Michigan

Art Van Flooring - Broken Furnitire 1.0 I had New carpet put throughout my condo. 5 guys showed up to rip up carpeting and lay new one. They refused to put my furniture in lawn or driveway.... Red Lobster - Disproportionate Admiral feast platters 2.9 My granddaughter and i each ordered the admiral feast platters. There was a distinct difference in the amount of food on my granddaughters platter.... Lush Lawn - AVOID THIS COMPANY 1.3 I prepaid for mosquito, lawn, and tree treatment. Lawn had weeds, trees died, and then I saw the service man show up, sit in his car, get out, put a... Belle Tire - Treated my wife with disrespectful with out any apologizes 1.0 My wife had made a 10am appointment to get a new spare tire mounted on our jeep at the Rochester Hill Belle Tire at 2740 Rochester Rd , Rochester... Staples - Renege on toner guarantee 1.5 stopped by Rochester MI store just now to get toner - NOT in stock despite contrary posted on their website. Asked for separate color & black... Resolved Lush Lawn - Horrible service 3.2 This is the worse company you can have servicing your lawn. I was recruited by Matt who is no longer with the company, but the arrangements were made... Best Buy - Worst delivery experience ever - product still not delivered - 4 missed deliveries 2.7 I have ordered refrigerator, washing machine and dryer from bestbuy altogether worth around 3400. I scheduled delivery for last monday 1/2 10 -2... Lifestyle Hearing Troy - Lifestyle Hearing - Dr. Sexton - Hearing Aid 1.0 Very poor customer service. They made an appointment with us at 4:30pm which is there quitting time! Noone was at the office at 4:35pm. Have you ever...