Top Businesses in Oak Park, Michigan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Oak Park, Michigan

Abc Warehouse - Human Resources 1.0 I just called to ask a question about the number of employees that ABC Warehouse has in Michigan for research on a work-related project and spoke... GEORGE IWANOW - Been the worst experience EVER 1.0 told them I wanted my mom to have a hearing test the girl held up a sheet of paper and told us that she needed speech retraining because her hearing a... Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Care Review from Oak Park, Michigan 3.2 I started in Detroit now at Greenfield in Southfield at 9pm. I left Dettoit because the line was so long you could not pull off the street. I am now... Fashionmia - Blouse Review from Oak Park, Michigan 1.8 I BOUGHT AN ITEM ON THERE WEB SITE IN FEB. AND I NEVER GOT IT. IT IS NOW MARCH AND I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN IT . I'VE TRIED TO CONTACT THEM AND... Svs Vision - Scratches on lens 2.7 I received a new pair of glasses during October 2014, the glasses started giving me proble about mid 2015. The plastic on the temple came loose, so... Kohls - Absolutely Horrid Kohl's customer service is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous! They out source and you can barely understand them. Each time you call, prepare to wait forever to... Moving Staffers - DO NOT USE letter to express my COMPLETE DISSATISFACTION with the people hired by Moving Staffers for packing our things and then loading them into the PODS. Th... Adt Pulse Review from Oak Park, Michigan 1.7 RUN! Very fast to ANY OTHER company!!! My living room camera went out the first week of 12/15. The warehouse was out of stock and fed ex'd a new...