Top Businesses in Novi, Michigan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Novi, Michigan

Art Van Furniture - Worst Experience Ever ART VAN customer Service 1.8 We bought a leather power reclining sofa set from Art VAN 10 months back. One part of the sofa is shaking and the cup holders broke Sofa is sinking... Art Van Furniture - Disappointment with financing and product quality 1.4 I contacted both credit company and customer service at art van and have been told there was nothing either of them would do. I purchased multiple... Art Van Furniture - Poor quality fruniture sold at designer prices 1.8 I purchased a couch, chair, coffee table and dinner table from Art Van in 2012. The first issue came when I moved and needed to disassemble the... Lifetime Fitness Maintenance and Customer Service, Novi MI 2.0 Broken Steam Room for almost a month. Why am I paying $852 per year? Even after complaints to corporate nothing changes. They used to have a full... Lord And Taylor - Pathetic customer service I was not able to locate the billing register... There was no sign board for the same, when i walked almost a half mile,i could find just one person... Sears Home Services - Too long delay on service for prepaid annual service contracts! 2.9 We have had the Sears service contracts for our major home appliances, furnace included since moving here in late 1984. Experiences with Sears used... Jcpenney Portraits - Poor Customer Service We had a 10:45 am appointment, scheduled online, and a voicemail confirmation for Saturday 11/26/16 at the JC Penney in 12 Oaks Mall in Novi. I knew... Bad skyzone rules The managers at skyzone suck and the employees are mean,the rules suck and the food is horrible.For example,I was at skyzone with my family and they...