Top Businesses in New Baltimore, Michigan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in New Baltimore, Michigan

Art Van Furniture - Shipping Service Review from New Baltimore, Michigan 2.1 I purchased a $3,000 couch and paid extra for pillows that I liked. I received the wrong pillows back in April and after NUMEROUS attempts to get... Lifetouch Photography - Name/Grade Stamp Missing - Poor Compensation Received my child's school portraits without the name and grade stamp I ordered on the pictures. Got an email a couple days later basically saying,... Gardner White Furniture - Sales manager at hall rd Luvigil Lucaj states they don't floor sample but when I am on their site the sofa floor sample is on sale. THIS MY 3RD REVIEW THE MORE I THINK OF THE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE I RECEIVED THE MADDER I GET. 1ST I DIDN'T GET THE SALES PRICE THAT WAS PROMISED LAST... Gardner White Furniture - GARDNER WHITE HAS THE WORST SALES REPS AND MANAGERS I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH IN 40 YEARS OF BUYING FURNITURE. 1.0 I SAW A LEATHER SOFA AND LOVE SEAT ON SALE.I HAVE PURCHASED IN THE PAST NATUZZI AND DREXEL HERITAGE LEATHER FURNITURE. I DO NOT BUY CHEAP! I CALLED... Gander Mountain Gunsmith On my semi-auto Remington; the breech started to fail by not closing completely. Took it to local Gander Mountain (G.M.);Figured outdoorsman store,... John Deere - Gator 550 junk 1.0 purchased 5/21/16 delivered 5/24/16 returned 5/26/16 this says enough stalling,shifting,e-brake,told buying a 2015 sent me a machine built 11/2013... Sierra Mist - Horrible Taste and full of artificial sweeteners My daughter has stomach issues, Sierra Mist was the only soda she could drink. Now with the new formula of artificial sweeteners and high fructose cor... BED BUGS RED ROOF INN WARREN MI 1.0 Bryan the front desk person at 6:00 AM was belligerent and condescending. He should NEVER be in the hospitality business. NO ONE should EVER be treat...