Top Businesses in Lansing, Michigan

More companies in this location

Services in Lansing, Michigan

Loans Loans

Latest Reviews in Lansing, Michigan

Dte Energy - Mad dte costumer My bill have double sence they put new smart meter in had them out 5 different time every time was a different person and ever time that person said... Art Van Furniture - Art Van Sucks 1.0 Art Van changed the price of my furniture 3 times and were not true to there word! They said oh we made a mustake we owe u money back, we paid cash,... Featured Comcast - Horrible installation I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the... Direct Energy will Hike their prices over double. 1.0 Direct Energy Has charged me nearly double the rate I was getting for Electricity after my Contract ended. If you use them and don't plan on keeping... Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Customer Care Review from Lansing, Michigan 1.0 Ed Hiefje IV, Branch Manager, Lansing, MI, is a terrible person. He allowed one of his crew to humiliate me, while he stood on my poorly repaired... Lazboy - Recliner Review from Lansing, Michigan 1.0 Chair is small rocker/recliner. 2 years old and the seat cushion is collapsing on the right side.It is wifes chair and she weighs 135lbs so weight is... Vitalchek - Having my doubts about this company 1.0 Ordered birth certificate on 4/1 said 3-5 business days, I also paid for overnight shipping which should have been here Saturday. I am now on hold... General Motors - Won't fix my car under warranty 2.1 We bought my 2014 camero and a year later it had a problem with the Air conditioning light coming on when you turned on the fan motor. If you turn...