Top Businesses in Kalamazoo, Michigan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Kalamazoo, Michigan

Medtronic - Metronic Spinal cord stimulator doesn't work I had the Metronic Spinal cord stimulator put in April 19, 2017. The trial went great, but the permanent one is horrible! I have had 2 defective... Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Great work great people 4.6 SG did a fab job on my roof. I called for a free roof inspection and free estimate and chose Art-Loc shingles. I have a lot of plantings around my... Chase Bank - Box Thinkers that lost a 25 yr customer 1.3 i rented a car from alamo with my chase card....got a parking ticket and immediately paid it by bank check...received notice from chase that alamo... BoRics - Complaint about eyebrow waxing. 2.9 I have always gotten my eyebrows waxed at the Bo Rice in Jackson, MI and they have always done a great job. I recently moved to Kalamazoo and decided... UPS "Delivered".... NOT!!!!!!!! 1.2 I had two packages scheduled to be delivered on 05/02/2017. UPS claims they delivered them to my "back door", at 3:36 p.m.. Funny, thing is we were... Servicemaster - DO not use.... This company is not at all what they say to be. They told me many things that proved NOT to be true. For one they know how to do their jobs, they do... UPs sucks 1.0 ***, UPs sucks do i need to say more. Fed-ex delivers today but no not ups. i wouldn't care but it's ups that has my package, it shouldn't take five... Applied Merchant System - FRAUD AND SCAM 1.0 we never signed service contract with this fraud and scammer company. We sent in the service cancellation request and got a confirmation from them....