Latest Reviews in Jenison, Michigan

Lowes - Door Installation Review from Jenison, Michigan 2.9 If you are ever considering shopping at Lowe's (specifically, the Lowe's of Grandville) , DON'T do it! Save yourself the hassle! My husband and I orde... Directv Tv Service Review from Jenison, Michigan 2.5 After switching I did end up getting more channels that I wanted for less money. The DISSAPOINTING part was that the few things the salesperson was... Dresslily - Pleasantly Surprised (after making a negative review) I must say, I am pleasantly surprised to have FINALLY received my order (about 2 months later)... I had reached out to the company a few times and I... Ritz Crackers - Bad packaging your seal on your sleeves of plain ritz is not glued together properly, this is the second box I have bought where the seal on top of two sleeves has... Steak N Shake - Can they EVER get my order right??? 2.1 I love their food, it takes great when they actually get it right! But no, super simple order and they got it wrong! I asked for a garlic burger with... General Motors - My car is a 2010 I ordered it and the dealer said the Drive Train is a 2009 and wouldn't cover by my warrantee My transmission went out In my Equnox. I drove it slowly to a local garage. The garage called and said it would be towed to GR transmission because... Jared - Promised easy return for a ring I wasn't interested in buying, nothing could be further from the truth. 1.0 Our Jared sales associate put pressure on us to buy a ring we weren't interested in "just in case" because it happened to be my size (mens 8), and we... Direct Energy is a SCAM I signed up with them, did not know it was fixed rate for 12 months and then reverted to variable rate. By the time I realized it and called they...