Top Businesses in Jackson, Michigan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Jackson, Michigan

Americas Preferred Home Warranty - WORSE COMPANY EVER 1.0 Do not do business with!!! Most worthless company out there, they always have something in the small print to keep from paying. Worthless as toilet... Guardsman - Table at Homemakers We purchased a dining room table & 6 chairs at Homemakers in Urbandale. We were told the warranty covered basically everything that could happen to a... Pets Supplies Plus - Animal care 3.8 I was in the jackson michigan store yesturday and they have a full size rabbit in this tiny cage and had no water and it was in a tiny bowl it needs... Art Van Furniture - Stores won't let you use refund card. 1.0 My wife and I paid cash for a king sized mattress and adjustable frames spending $3500 and payed $150 extra in case we wanted to return the matress.... Americas Preferred Home Warranty - Horrible Experience- They rip you off 1.0 When I bought my new home my realtor referred me over to this home warranty company so I took her advice. No one explained to me how it worked and... Family Dollar - Poor Customer Service from Cashier and Manager and Coupons. 2.6 First I am Disabled. Very Severe Back issues and Surgeries. I looked for Assistance for cat litter. I had said Sir twice.... had to try and get it... Americas Preferred Home Warranty - Scam company a ripoff a waste of money 1.5 I had a heat exchanger go out on my 15 yr old furnace that needed to be replaced in early February. I was told there was a 20yr warrantly from... Cricket Wireless - Horrible Customer service! 2.7 I was in business with cricket wireless for a little more than 5 months and during this whole time i have received nothing but horrible customer...