Top Businesses in Howell, Michigan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Howell, Michigan

Bulbhead - NOT PLEASED!!! 1.2 have bought,I don't know,3 or 4 bulbhead items,2 lanterns,atomic beam headlight,rechargeable battery,2 atomic lanterns.The battery i have no idea how... Cole Haan - Customer Care Review from Howell, Michigan 1.0 First time I ever shopped at one of your stores I spent $418 on my son. Bought four pair of shoes and two pair of socks for my son I went to... C1 Truck Driving School - Discourteous Hiring Practices I recently applied at C-1 for a driver Instructor position and i have to say i am not pleased at all. I went to the interview and both the operations... Promgirl - Dress Review from Howell, Michigan 1.6 This dress did not meet expectations. It was sheer on the top and did not show this way. NOT HAPPY!! Mini Pocket Rockets - Motorcycle Review from Howell, Michigan I received the bike and it won't move and I called customer service and all they wanted to do is send me parts. Like I'm a macanic. What is wrong... General Rv Center - Customer Care Review from Howell, Michigan 4.7 We bought our first RV this week. It is a used trailer and fairly inexpensive. Our sales person was Cody and he did a good job showing us what was... Poor quality Coach patent leather straps 1.8 I echo many other comments regarding Coach not having replacement straps for their bags made with patent leather. I took three products that I had... Santander Consumer Usa - Santander Consumer Auto Loan Review from Howell, Michigan I purchased a car on 11/2007, I have paid continuously for years, always wondering when my loan would be paid off.. I called the following year...