Top Businesses in Holly, Michigan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Holly, Michigan

I WAS TO SMART TO TRY BARS LEAKS i have seen bars leaks destroy countless vehicles , they should be barred from selling that garbage , i have a 1999 cad with the northstar , i bought... Ford Extended Warranty - Flat Out Liars! 1.0 I bought the extended warranty when I purchased my used 2013 JKU through a Ford dealership and everyone (salesperson, sales manager, CS rep at Ford,... O2pur - Whew...dodged that bullet..... I almost ordered this about a month ago, but didn't cause I did not like having to buy the juice. I have been waiting on the add to appear again,... Marlboro - Review in Shopping category from Holly, Michigan Attention THIS IS A SCAM, JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE ITA ILLEGAL TO GIVE FREE CIGARETTES AWAY. SHAME ON YOU Money Network - Customer Care Review from Holly, Michigan 3.8 I have had my paychecks deposited on a money network card for over a year now. I have never had an issue with them. I read all my paperwork when I... Empire Today - Carpet Installation Review from Holly, Michigan Total terrible customer care, poor sales pitch. Salesman in Toledo (Doug) came across so shy-stee and fraudulent. Late for installation, Installers... Featured Sherwin Williams - Paint Review from Holly, Michigan 2.0 Our home is in Marathon, Fl. We had the entire home painted inside and out with SW products. The interior started peeling everywhere almost... Sprint - Account Review from Holly, Michigan Sprint must be getting up there with Xfinity for the WORST customer service. I called in to get a new phone on an already existing phone line and...