Top Businesses in Hastings, Michigan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hastings, Michigan

Resolved Art Van Furniture - Delivery Service Review from Hastings, Michigan My wife and I purchase furniture in your Lakeside location on Sept 21st. We were told that we needed to provide a copy of our lease to schedule delive... Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Estimate Review from Hastings, Michigan 5.0 I had an awesome experience with Ed at the Lansing, MI Sherrif-Goslin location! I inquired online about getting an estimate. He promptly called me... Steak N Shake Sanitary Conditions Review from Hastings, Michigan 3.3 I'm sitting in the lobby of the steak and shake off market place blv in Lansing MI. I have been sitting for 30 minutes, my lunch is about over the est... Pinnacle Credit Services - Pinnacle are fraud 1.0 i found pinnacle on my credit report says i owe verizon wireless 3475 dollars for what. first i retired with a buy out from verizon in 1995 part of... Avasflowers - Delivery Service Review from Hastings, Michigan 1.0 Avas Flowers is the worst I have ever dealt with. They take your order, promise a delivery date, charge a large service charge and in three recent... La Fitness - Misrepresentation and poor communication I am retired and spend 2 mos of the winter in Phoenix. I visited the Town and Country La Fitness on E. Camelback and after much conversation with a... Dhl Delivery Review from Hastings, Michigan 1.0 Dropped an envelope on dhl store on Wednesday afternoon and was told it should be delivered on coming Tuesday overseas. Monday morning it still... Pinnacle Credit Services - Debt Collection Review from Hastings, Michigan 1.0 Pinnacle credit services was used by Verizon Wireless to collect for a debt that to this minute, I am unsure what it was for. It was passed on to...