Top Businesses in Grand Rapids, Michigan

More companies in this location

Services in Grand Rapids, Michigan

Phone Services Phone Services

Latest Reviews in Grand Rapids, Michigan

Montage Furniture Services - Deceptive Practices 1.0 I'm posting on multiple sites to reach the most consumers possible: Had I read all the negative reviews this dishonest company had, I would’ve... Future Buildings. A+++ 4.9 Spoke with an incredibly friendly customer service representative named Rick who guided me through the headache of a process that is purchasing a... Jeld Wen - Mountains of REGRET December 2016, I placed an order for all new house windows and an exterior door. My order totaled to 9 casement windows, a stationary garage window,... Montage Furniture Services - Bought Ashley reclining sofa and love seat with end tables, coffee table and another little table on Feb.27, 2017 along with delivery charges and this worthless protection plan. Deliver Mar.21, 2017 1.0 Bought Ashley reclining sofa and love seat with end tables, lamps and another little table for beside chair or bed. Paid for in store on Feb. 27,... Montage Furniture Services - Does not honor claims 1.0 Montage Furniture Services does not honor the claims, they said in the brochure that it covered rips, then they come back saying they do not cover... Ebay - Bad experience !!!!! 2.9 She sold me a package of two Thermostats. One of the packages was a mess the other fine. Both were packed in a big box that was fine, so they knew... Art Van Furniture - Customer service ends after sale 1.4 I have furniture being delivered tomorrow and am now being told that delivery is going to be between 8-11am. When this was scheduled, I was told they... Jimmy Johns - Indifference to customer complaint regarding 2 sub par sandwiches 1.3 My husband went in and ordered 2 unwiches with turkey and tomato and asked for cheese and toppings and what we got was a very small thin slice (less...