Top Businesses in Detroit, Michigan

More companies in this location

Services in Detroit, Michigan

Latest Reviews in Detroit, Michigan

Great Expressions Dental Centers - Mcdonalds of dentistry. worst. 2.4 I have been to 3 great expressions dental centers and it was the worst experience i have ever had. Mid-town detroit, oxford, waterford michigan. -my... Beware of NACA Detroit office 1.0 I began working with NACA Detroit at the end of 2016. Everything started off pretty well. I knew someone who'd used them in another state and she... Checkers Drive In - Not making chicken dippers according to commercial . 2.2 Sept 28 2017 order incorrect chicken bites boxes given for ordered chicken Dipper boxes ordered 3 boxes of chicken dippers got 3boxes of chicken... State Farm Insurance will not pay full Claim 1.0 I purchased a Rental Dwelling policy after being assured it would cover the use of my rental home. when it was damaged by tenants, State Farm split... Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Michigan - Medicare supplemental insurance 5.0 I called today (9/22/17) because I had picked the wrong supplemental insurance to go with my medicare. I had such a wonderful experience with Eileen... Quicken Loans - Never again 1.0 How do I get preapproved then they call me and say they are using a new system and I'm not approved anymore?? Also they don't answer the phone when... MotorCity Casino Hotel - Nobody Cares I've stated at Motor City Casino over 20 times and I've never had the problems that I experienced on July 20, 2017. I called housekeeping and I asked... Quicken Loans - The Chance of a Consumer Actually Getting Their Loan is Slim To None 2.1 Quicken Loans told us the home that we wanted to buy "is on Indian Land" so I checked with state officials who told me there is NO Indian Land...