Top Businesses in Detroit, Michigan

More companies in this location

Services in Detroit, Michigan

Latest Reviews in Detroit, Michigan

Central Transport - Bad Bad Bad 1.1 Lies and misinformation. Ability to work with customers over their misinformation=0. Do they care they held your shipment at the local dock for a... EVERYONE SHOULD BOYCOTT PEOPLE MAGAZINE!!! I have been a faithful subscriber of People Magazine for over 25 years and I shocked, disgusted and appalled at the constant HATE stories, rude... One Reverse Mortgage - As soon as mortgage was completed, company sold my loan to another RM company. I would NOT do business with second company. 2.3 I understand how reverse mortgages work. My contacts with One Reverse during the application process were positive; the woman with whom I worked most... Dte Energy - Extremely pissed off customer 1.0 This will be the third time I have submitted a complaint and today was the fifth time I have contacted Dte since May 1st 2017. On May 1st 2017 at... Quicken Loans makes a mistake, customer pays for it 1.0 While in the process of refinancing my loan with a VA loan through Quicken Loans, I was going to pay off 6 debts. After the loan was closed, they... Quicken Loans Low Appraisals I will never use Quicken Loans again. What a scam. I tried refinancing for a cash out FHA. The appraiser they used I believe purposely used the... Dte Energy - A horrible customer service experience! 1.1 On Sunday 5/28/17, I had scheduled a new service request with Detroit Edison (DTE) for this current Friday 6/2/17 between 8AM and 12PM. It was the... Resolved International Bancard - Deceptive! 3.8 Deceptive practices! DO NOT SIGN contract unless you ask for the entire 12 pages. You are only offered 3 of which you read and sign and there are...