Top Businesses in Dearborn Heights, Michigan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Dearborn Heights, Michigan

Jimmy Johns - Delivery Man was SICK and actually said so! 2.9 Order was delivered and I asked the delivery man "Mario" if it was nice out, and he said "I don't know I'm SICK so I'm trying to boil it off..." needl... Wide Open West - Jacked my rate up 40%-Detroit area I have been a loyal customer for several years and each year I have to fight them to make my bill reasonable. In order to decrease my bill I had to... Gardner White Furniture Bed Repair Review from Dearborn Heights, Michigan On July 5th I had a power bed frame delivered and was set up wrong so feet didnt work when they left. Called the Customer Care number and had to wait... Gm Parts Giant - Selling old parts as new Ordered a new valve cover that was suppose to be new. They sent me a old recall valve cover that was cleaned up and spray painted. The cover was... Statebridge - UPSET I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SET UP ACH PAYMENT FOR 9 MONTHS.THEY STILL HAVE NOT DONE IT.I HAVE TO CALL EVERY MONTH .I HAVE BETTER THINGS TOO DO , MY WIFE... Frontier Communications - Worst customer service I've ever experienced I have a cottage for which I have a landline and internet through Frontier. I have the service "put to sleep" for the winter and I've been trying for... Mypillow - Costumer Service at its worst What an experience...all I wanted to do was return these pillows. Talking to the customer service rep was a nightmare. She was rude, and very... Fashionmia Online Order Review from Dearborn Heights, Michigan 2.3 I have ordered some merchandise from Fashion Mia sine January 15, 2016. I have been told it takes 2 weeks only to get it. It's been 8 weeks and still...