Top Businesses in Comstock Park, Michigan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Comstock Park, Michigan

Art Van Furniture - Queen frame broken after one month 1.5 The frame we purchase was so cheap that it broke when my husband landed on the bed. My husband tried to repair the break with some apoxy that he had... Art Van Furniture - Art van won't honor their warranty:( 1.0 This happened a few months ago . Same thing happen to us. We bought the 10 year ware and right away the couch and loveseat had string unraveling so... Art Van Furniture - Customer service 2.8 We ordered a couch about 6 months ago. It is over a month and a half later than what we were told it would be delivered. When they did schedule a... Menards - No electric carts 5.0 I am a long time customer who had a stroke and wanted to get materials for large project but every time I go there are not any electric carts and was... Goodwill - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category from Comstock Park, Michigan 1.0 I worked in corporate. New CEO, first priority to expand marketing about doing good in the community for the "disabled". Next discontinued skills... Weathertech - Review in Equipment category from Comstock Park, Michigan 2.2 Just got my dad for Father's day the back seat floor liners for his cadillac cts and they're the most flimsy cheapest feeling pieces of rubber you'd... Fifth Third Bank - ATM Snafu 1.0 I used an ATM at the branch on Michael/28th street in Grand Rapids. I don't have an account with Fifth Third Bank, however, I needed to get some of my... Jackson Hewitt Tax Service Review from Comstock Park, Michigan 2.0 I had great customer service this year. However jackson Hewitt is the worse place ever. I paid for direct 2 cash this year and they did not do it...