Top Businesses in Birmingham, Michigan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Birmingham, Michigan

Ally Bank - Auto Leasing Review from Birmingham, Michigan 1.0 Ally banking representatives are very unprofessional with people such as Mike and Arthur and joe. They did not take the time to explain or listen to... West Elm - Horrible first experience, never again!! 1.4 Found this online, bought in store. I received two boxes, one with the base, one with the shade. Surprisingly, the base came with a lightbulb...but... Wendys - Four For Four Dollars Combo Meal Review from Birmingham, Michigan 1.2 They coughed allover my food andi did not no untill my grand son told me his boss makes everyone work when they are sick and her reason it will build... Oakwood Hospital - Medical Care Review from Birmingham, Michigan 1.0 Oakwood has od me and they wont even tell me how to get it out of my body.I told them I could not take toradol and they still shot meup with 30mgs... Northstyle - NO coupon codes or discounts I occasionally order things from North Style as they fit me well, BUT, they do not have any really usable coupon codes, and charge a LOT for... Nuwave Oven - EasySaver & American Leisure--Getting away with theft for 14 years and counting The danger of going online with my credit cards--I never really look at the statements anymore. These two companies are somehow connected--each stole... Ralph Lauren - Shirts Don't Hold Up 2.9 I had purchased well over 200 dress and casual shirts over the past 40 years and was basically a one brand (Ralph Lauren) shopper for shirts. About... GLI Pool Products - Pool liner seam separated in corner 1.0 Our installer purchased the liner from GLI and the corner of pool liner separated. We lost over half the water, had to drain the pool and wait for...