Latest Reviews in Stoneham, Massachusetts

Centurylink - OH MY GOSH! 1.4 This is about the worst service I have ever encountered! So my Family and I moved out to MA in August of 2016. I cancelled my services back in July 20... Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service Review from Stoneham, Massachusetts 1.0 Ordered flowers for surprise Birthdat Party 48 hours ahead of time. That date came, NO FLOWERS! Office closed until Monday am. 4 days later still no... Carfax - Review in Dealers category from Stoneham, Massachusetts 1.0 The Carfax Carfox is a disgraceful devil spawn from the deepest depths of marketing ***. His body is cartoony, correct? However, his eyes are small,... Overall Service Sears Parts Division and Customer Service Solutions 1.0 I called Sears on November 28, 2015, to find out how to deal with a problem we had with our Kenmore Elite Gas Dryer. After I had been on hold for seve... Powersportsmax - Dirt Bike Review from Stoneham, Massachusetts 1.0 This company sucks! No one buy from them I have a pit bike and within a week I have been having problems with my bike the company is a scam and they... Comcast - Tv Service Review from Stoneham, Massachusetts 1.8 Whenever I turn on the TV - it seems as though the cable always seems not work. I get the error code "RDK-03032" and I am unable to change the chann... Comcast sucks 2.0 I called today, Monday 2/15/16, as I am having issues with changing the channel. I am off today and was watching a movie when the channel changed... Restoration Hardware Drapery Panels Review from Stoneham, Massachusetts 1.0 Don't buy curtains from the Restoraton Hardware Outlet. They are so uneven. The curtains are suppose to be 84 inches long. In reality, they range...