Top Businesses in Springfield, Massachusetts

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Springfield, Massachusetts

Doctor Oz - Took my money no products Hi l contact your company for the free sample of the final line was advertised and l was supposed to pay only $3.25 for shipping. I pay with a $25... Footaction - No exchange?!!! You guys need to rethink your policy 1.0 So i got a pair of shoes for my kid...I explained to their cashier that I'm not sure if these sneakers would fit. She reassured me that its okay and... La Fitness - Filthy facility 1.6 I Used the bathroom..no tissue. Tried to wash my hands, and despite multiple Sinks areas no soap. The Instructors tell us often how badly they are... Xfinity - Bait and switch in Boston - can't wait for FIOS for competition. Yesterday I was promised Digital Starter, which is called Expanded Basic on their bill in Boston and was given Digital Economy which has fewer... Mcdonalds - I felt sorry for a customer 4.0 I was at McDonald's located in Springfield ma on Boston rd I came in to place my order a hear the manager *** at a customer for coming back saying... Friendlys - Placed on hold forever. 2.8 I called the Friendly's restaurant on Sumner Avenue, in Springfield, MA. A man answered and asked how he could help me. I said, "I'd like to order a... Jawbone UP3 1.9 I have been trying to get in touch with customer service since November and they respond that they have opened up a case. I have gone through all of... Eversource - Stealing money license should be taken people arrested 1.0 2 years ago this company began sending me a letter of how much they wanted instead of a bill with my usage data. The amount was way over the 29%...