Top Businesses in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts

Planet Fitness - PF SHREWSBURY, DISCRIMATION 4.1 I said the posting at Planet Fitness Shrewsbury sometime in the beginning of September posted at PF Shrewsbury I aproached Amanda, manager. She gave... Joann Fabric - Worst Return Policy... 1.0 I will start by saying that my daughter and I are frequent shoppers at Joann's, that is until may last visit today. I had purchased several skeins of... Joann Fabric - Rolls of Batting 2.3 I shop at Jo Ann's frequently to buy batting for my quilts. I have mentioned to sales associates many times that I really wish they would consider ha... Directv - Review in Telecommunications category from Shrewsbury, Massachusetts 1.5 I switched from Dish to Direct thinking it was a better deal money wise. What i have found is the quality of service isn't there. We find we cant watc... Edible Arrangements - Fruit Arrangement Review from Shrewsbury, Massachusetts My birthday was on September 14. Today is September 16 and all the fruit is either slimy and sour or the fruit taste like it is extremely old. My mom... Northstyle - Where in the world is my bathrobe? 2.1 I used to order from Northstyle quite a bit but haven't in some time. I recently ordered a number of items and have been receiving them piecemeal.... Directv Customer Care Review from Shrewsbury, Massachusetts 1.0 So I pay 160.00 per month and direct tv has the balls to tell me to watch the Olympics on nbc .com I cant record them I hav e to stay up late to... Vca Animal Hospital - Crazy fees We go in with a puppy and go over all upcoming fees including spaying. We were quoted 50.00 per month. We go to check out and find out its $84.00 a...