Top Businesses in Saugus, Massachusetts

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Saugus, Massachusetts

Bobs Discount Furniture - Store Credit only! BS!! 2.0 Three days ago I went to Bob's Discount furniture n purchased a electronic recliner for my 91 year old MIL. Paid cash. Did not receive any other... Ilovekickboxing - No problems 4.5 I was hesitant to try it out at first. And I wasn't too keen on their initial sales tactics. However, I'm glad I went ahead anyway, because I am... Mazer Law Group - Same experience as the other guy. 1.0 AMEN!!!! Contracted to represent me in an employment issue, lied through his teeth all along the way to the extent I lost opportunity to sue. He even... Claires - Poor and Highly Unprofessional Customer Service in Claire's in Square one Mall I had a horrible customer service experience in Square One Mall on 12/27/16 at 5:00 pm with a sale person whose name was Racheal. She was chatting... Acceptance Now Customer Care Review from Saugus, Massachusetts 1.0 Unlawful - HOAX - liars. My boyfriend has been trying to resolve an issue with this company for months now. He continues to get the run around and... Innovative Aftermarket Systems - IAS Tire and Rim Warranty I went to my Nissan Service Dept. when my car started vibrating in the front. They diagnosed bent rims and chipped tires, caused by the numerous potho... Resolved Massage Envy - 30 minutes instead of 60 minutes? Avoid! 1.9 Don't waste your time. Booked a Facial for my wife. When she showed up, she was led back for a massage. They incorrectly booked a massage. As a... Visionworks - I would not go back to the story. Had my eye tested ,my glass came in first of December,try to were them my left eye was it a lot of pain ,so with the holidays I didn't get back soon...