Top Businesses in Sandwich, Massachusetts

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Sandwich, Massachusetts

Propertyroom - Not what was advertised I bought an external Hard Drive it was suppose to be 1TB. I didn't use it right away because my daughters laptop was having issues. Once I resolved... Excelsior College - The board of edu should close them down permanently They should be closed down. They have violated so many laws especially ADA? omg. it's all rigged and there's a click involved here. I have never... Bobs Discount Furniture Cushion Review from Sandwich, Massachusetts 2.8 We purchased a Maggie sofa for our living room a few years back and we're very happy with the purchase and delivery. The cushions have become problema... LensCrafters - Happy customer I have been a client of Lens Crafters for over 15 years (I am 81) and have always found the people to be an absolute delight with whom to work. They h... Usps - United States Postal Service Send mail priority with tracking...tracking stops at sorting facility. No idea where this package went. Purchased insurance, but that is useless.... Michael Kors - Furious With Kors Service Outstanding customer service which is not what I recently received from your company. My husband purchased a coat for me as a Christmas gift but it wa... Northern Tool And Equipment - Dump Wagon Review from Sandwich, Massachusetts 1.0 I ordered a 1200lb dump wagon. It came with a broken plastic tub for over 200$. They refused to send us a new tub. They said they couldn't open the... TempurPedic - Two mattresses and never again Bought first mattress about 9 years ago. After 3 years it was sagging in excess of 1 inch. Called cs and they told us it was normal. After another yea...