Top Businesses in Salem, Massachusetts

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Salem, Massachusetts

Forest River - The manufacture warranty might as well came out of a cracker jack box 2.7 First time buyers experience and this is after our daughter already purchased from Johnnie Walker. I have to say for a first time customer we are... Uhaul - Leaky roof 1.1 I rented a truck the night before for a simple across town move. We were only able to put a few things in before a large thunderstorm struck and it... Meineke - Never again. Never! 1.0 I paid for an oil change, 23 point inspection, tire air pressure, fluid top off and rotation of tires. I did this at the Meineke located at 462... Groupon - Missing Product 1.9 I ordered an LG tablet through Groupon. It never arrived. The information I provided Groupon was disregarded. I contacted them several times. The one... Listia - Website Review from Salem, Massachusetts 1.3 I have been member with listia for a year , it sounded good to on , it states you can win stuff without having to pay cash , it seemed like it was... Louis Vuitton - Mediocre customer service and sub-standard quality 1.0 LV quality had changed. Their purses deteriorate rapidly and the brand does not provides the warranty that a high end product should offer. I own... Headspace - TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE 2.4 After I paid my year's membership, I had a question about sending a friend a Headspace membership. It took 8 emails before anyone responded to my... Meaningful Beauty - Customer Service 1.5 Customer#6492715 Would like a Return address to send back the products that were not right for me. I called the 800-311-0950 number and the automated...