Top Businesses in Quincy, Massachusetts

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Quincy, Massachusetts

Ilovekickboxing - Love it 5.0 I use to go to the gym to try to keep myself healthy and lose weight but that was not working so I decided to sign up for ILKB quincy ma and I have... Anytime Fitness - Personal training cancellation ( skeptical behavior of quincy location) 1.0 Even after cancellation of personal training session as well as club membership. The club in quincy hancock st,Ma. The manager christine mc donald.... Bernie And Phyls Furniture - Furniture Protection Plan - Failed to Deliver on Warranty Terms 2.2 Beware - DO NOT purchase the 'Furniture Protection Plan'. It is basically a markup on the furniture you are buying. I had a soup spill that damaged t... Modlily - You Do Need to Understand What You're Ordering 3.8 I placed an order for one tunic top to test out the company and process. The top arrived within two weeks and looks exactly like the photos. I... Lending Club - Customer Service Really Suffering Paid off two loans with these bozos...the first two loan apps were done in a very short period of time with efficiency and professionalism. Loans... National Grid - Customer Care Review from Quincy, Massachusetts 1.6 the people from nation grid customer service department always give us attitude , we are the consumer, i don't why. General Motors - Lost brakes 2004 chevy tahoe got in a accident 1.0 driving my 2004 chevy Tahoe with 73000 miles on it.Lost my brakes and hit car in front of me.Took my car to have it fixed and was told the brake line... Remember Forever Photography - Steer clear of these scammers! 1.0 I purchased and unlimited class pass from this company in the winter of 2015 entitling me to unlimited classes until the summer of 2016. To date, I ha...