Top Businesses in Oxford, Massachusetts

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Oxford, Massachusetts

Seterus - Should not be in business !!! 1.0 I have seterus and am disgusted. I have never dealt with a company so bad in my life. They say I didn't pay my mortgage payment when I did , they are... Directv - Horrible customer service 1.3 Just spent 30 min on the phone listening to the music and a message that Direct TV provides the best customer service. In my experience it is the... Bernie And Phyls Furniture - I purchased a five year warranty and that is good for nothing I purchased a five year warranty it says covers everything scratches stains body fluid everything I have a technician come to my house said it was... Wesley Berry Flowers - Rehearsal Party Disaster 1.8 I ordered 3 Blossom Blast bouquets, in vases with ribbons. Got to the party a little ahead of our guests to find 3 cardboard boxes with bouquets that... Nabisco Pinwheel Cookies Review from Oxford, Massachusetts New pinwheels suck! Very disappointed will not buy again. Upwork - My credit card has been compromised. I have been billed for thousands of dollars for purchases I did not make, nor do I know what was purchased if anything. I have contacted my credit ca... Charter Communications - Prices! 1.7 Charter communications is out of control with their pricing! They control the internet and cable in Oxford MA and surrounding towns, and there seems t... Arbys - Auburn Ma. I paid 5.79 for a super roast beef sandwich..... it was to have 4 oz. of (what you call) roast beef. I also ordered a value menu curly fry. Cha Ching.....my total was over 7.49. Once home I WAS FU...