Top Businesses in North Attleborough, Massachusetts

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in North Attleborough, Massachusetts

Jcpenney Portraits - Poor customer service 1.5 I had an appt today 2/20/17 with my two grandkids I had to wait 45 minutes for my appt, when I finally got in to get the kids pictures taken I wanted... Luna Flooring - Customer Care Review from North Attleborough, Massachusetts Did work in our house and upon completion broke things in our house and costumer service offered us " shut up " money instead of fixing our issues..... Gamestop - Customer Care Review from North Attleborough, Massachusetts Just a little note from an EXTREMELY pissed off customer. I know how popular the new Pokemon Go Plus is, with that being said I can't tell how happy... Guitar Center - 2nd bad experience with GC in the last year Bought a used Guild 12-string that appeared to be in great shape but which turned out to be missing the bridge plate, something only visible with the... Georgetown Forest River looks good - poor workmanship 2.6 Bought a 377TS Forest river Georgetown on 4-31-2016 with 1296 miles on it from a Georgetown DeaLER, ONE PREVIOUS OWNER. We bought the six year... Paul Davis Restoration - Bad and Worried about fraud 1.3 I do not want to be certifying that they have done the work quoted to the insurance company. But they are insisting payment. I do not see the work as... Keller Williams Realty - Glenn Lavery 1.0 I purchased a home where Glenn was the realtor. I have had nothing but problems since. I was told many things would be done prior to moving in that... Northern Leasing - Lies Lies Lies 1.0 The purpose of us signing up with these dirty rotten thieves was to be able to process Amex Discover Visa Mastercard, the slick sales guy told us...