Top Businesses in North Andover, Massachusetts

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in North Andover, Massachusetts

Featured Converse - Less than 1 year long used and holes 1.0 I barely wear my Converse boot and today while in the office I've notice a hole in the side. Unacceptable. I don't have receipt any longer. I need... Consumer Rights Law Group - Consumer Rights Law Firm; Needs lesson in professionalism 2.5 This is what I put on their BBB site: I found this company because I was getting repeated phone calls from a debt collector at work. I had no idea... New England Tractor Trailer Training School - Netts schooling 1.0 this is going on with my boyfriend! the director jim keeps pushing his test off it went to 8 weeks to we don't have a test date he paid the money and... Progressive Insurance - Customer Care Review from North Andover, Massachusetts 1.3 I called Progressive to cancel my $230.00/month policy. They informed me I had to send them something in wtiting as well as a copy of the cancelled... Sears - Lets addd to the list ! Purchased washers dryer combo for new laundry room designed for ease and efficiency while caring for elderly. It has been a devastating experience... Forever Flawless Review from North Andover, Massachusetts I had a terrible experience the other day in the Natick MA store . I was lored into the store and before you knew it the seemingly friendly sales... Intuit - Terrible customer service and false tax return filing 1.0 I just receioved a latter from the IRS informing me of the fact they never received my Business Tax Return for 2014. I filed with Turbo Tax in... Client Care Experts - Review in Software category from North Andover, Massachusetts Same as many of these reviews, these people are EVIL SCAMMERS! My Mom , in her 80's & now regretful & totally duped, had the pop up screen w t...