Top Businesses in New Bedford, Massachusetts

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in New Bedford, Massachusetts

Kfc - Chicken Review from New Bedford, Massachusetts 1.6 KFC's in my area routinely get orders wrong, missing items or confusing orders, recently I waited for about an hour and a half on my feet in the heat... Viridian Energy is a scam I called in June 2016 to cancel my account with Veridian knowing there was a $50.00 early termination fee.I cancelled because I learned that I was... Offerup - Birds I'm annoyed because a lot of people are saling birds and they don't get caught because they are saling a cage and then in the discription part they... JJ BEST BANC - Very Misleading 1.3 Was told by JJ Bank they are a lending institution and after applying for a loan they ran my credit report and another lending institution i had no co... Global Learning Charter Public School New Bedford Rigged Admissions This school suppose to be for New Bedford children. That's New BEDFORD children. Why is it they have two sisters from Asia who live in Wareham goin... Papa Ginos - Papa Gino's Kings Hwy, New Bedford MA So here is the story. 10-8-16 called at 5:15 pm for delivery, the girl that answered said "pick up or delivery" i said delivery. Ok she says, please... Ritz Crackers - Never got a response from the company. I never got a response from the makers of ritz cracker. So instead of wasting my money buying ritz cracker. I just stopped buying ritz cracker. Now I... Citizens Bank - Home equity loan runaround 1.8 My wife and I applied for a home equity line of credit at the Citizens Bank, Fairhaven, MA branch. (We have our savings, mortgage account and checking...