Top Businesses in Needham, Massachusetts

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Needham, Massachusetts

Shark keeps sending my orders to the wrong address 3.0 Twice the Shipping Dept of Shark ok'd a product being FEDEX'd to a PO Box. Fed EX DOES NOT SHIP TO PO BOXES. Both times I had included my physical... Directv - Major network out Again 1.3 It is CBS this time. It has been out all day and i do not get to watch the college football game I want. I call support and someone in the Philippin... Acceptance Now - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Needham, Massachusetts 1.3 I am in a contract with this company. I have never been harrassed so much in my life. They start calling the day before you payments are due.... Pivotal Home Solutions - Pivotal in Boston 1.0 I had a service contract with NSTAR/Eversource in Massachusetts for service of heating equipment for years and loved it - fast, competent, courteous p... Dhl unreliable trust them? I dropped a package at a location that was posted as DHL drop site only to discover it was a ups store. They did not have the capability to provide... 7th Avenue Store - This Company SUCKS 1.0 DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! They have an absurd return policy, were difficult to work with, and I was forced to file a claim with Amazon... The Princeton Review Act Prep Course Review from Needham, Massachusetts I signed up my daughter for a semin-private ACT class of 2+ weeks ($1500) located in Newton center, MA starting Monday, August 10, 2015. The reason... Rushcard - Can not access my money on Rush Card- Not one of their reps care! Rush card did an update on Monday 10/12/15 and ever since then my card has been messed up and I can not use it. We were told in a text to make sure...